Webinar, Assessments, Coaching
For those teams who wish to enhance their listening skills for clients, meetings, collaboration.
The cost of mishearing, misunderstanding, and misrepresenting what’s being said is high – and unnecessary. Sharon Drew Morgen can work with you team to enhance your listening skills to avoid any restriction of ideas, relationships, client and new-hire acquisition, data gathering, and implementations.
What: A customized program to:
- Assess current listening patterns and uncover bias, assumptions, triggers;
- Notice and correct any communication patterns to enable accurate listening;
- Introduce new material on how to hear others accurately and recognize when miscommunications are occurring as they occur.
For whom: Teams requiring accurate communication among themselves for enhanced creativity and understanding, or in the following areas:
- Coaching, management, leadership, supervision;
- Decision Scientists;
Why: Enhance listening skills to enable real communication and avoid restricting
- Ideas, innovation, & creativity;
- Client acquisition;
- Data gathering;
How: Multi channel learning modules including:
- Customized webinar led by Sharon Drew to discuss principles and fundamentals of managing the gap between what’s said and what’s heard;
- Customized lecture as per initial conversation to discuss goals and issues;
- Assessments and Study Guides for group learning
- Customized group coaching session led by Sharon Drew:
- Offers skills as per group and individual needs;
- Follow on instructions for continued team development.
To discuss your specific needs and determine if this program is right for your group, contact Sharon Drew: firstname.lastname@example.org or 512 771 1117. To view samples of the Assessments and Study Guide, go to www.didihearyou.com.